Check Your Patron Record
- Search for an item . .
- Search by Author
- Search by Title
- Search by Keyword
- Search by Title-Author
- Search by Subject
- Search by Dewey Decimal Call Number
- Dewey Decimal System and General Classification Categories
- If you cannot find what you are looking for with the links above, you can also search MaineCat, a second group of libraries with online requesting with us.
- Rumford Public Library is pleased to offer downloadable audio books for our patrons with a current card in good standing.
The web page is easy to use and there is a Quick Start Guide on the left menu and a Guided Tour, as well. You may need
to download a player. The audio books are "borrowed" for a week. There is no renewal. We hope you enjoy the selection of fiction and non-fiction.
If you have questions, please call the library at 364-3661.
Go to the audio books page.
- If you still do not see what you want, you can search any bookseller like Amazon or Barnes and Noble to get a title and author verified. Then you can request the book via Interlibrary Loan. Just e-mail with your name, phone number, card number, title and/or author. Please include ILL in the subject of the e-mail.